Nitrous Oxide | Cupertino, CA
Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) has been the the primary means of conscious sedation used in dentistry for many years. It is safe and has no lasting effects once you leave the office. The odorless gas is administered through your own personal nose-piece which you will be given and asked to bring to each of your dental appointments.
Advantages to using Nitrous Oxide
- The depth of sedation can be altered at any time to increase or decrease sedation.
- There is no after effect such as a “hangover”.
- Inhalation sedation is safe with no side effects on your heart and lungs, etc.
- Inhalation sedation is very effective in minimizing gagging.
- It works rapidly as it reaches the brain within 20 seconds. In as little as 2-3 minutes its relaxation and pain killing properties develop.
Call us at Floor Dental Group Phone Number 408-255-4500 to schedule an appointment.