Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To Our Dear Patients,
We know this has been a trying time for most, and wish you and your loved ones much health & happiness.
We have some good news! We are open, and very excited to see you. We, also, want to assure you that your safety & health are our primary concern.
During this time, our Doctors and entire staff, have been researching, having zoom meetings, and participating in webinars with industry leaders such as CDC, ADA, CDA and the California Department of Health. We have gone above and beyond the industry recommendations to invest in the latest safety/PPE protocols and equipment.
- Aerosol Control in operatories
- Installed medical grade HEPA/UV air filtration system in operatories
- Upgraded ventilation system to purify air more efficiently throughout office
- Clean entire operatory after each patient with EPA registered disinfectants.
- All Staff will have temp taken upon arrival and rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide to reduce viral count throughout the day.
- All Doctors, Hygienists, and Assistants will wear N95 masks, a second mask over the N95 which will be changed out after every patient, face shields, caps and gowns. We may look funny, but we are still us and so excited you’re here!
- Please call the office when you have arrived in the parking lot, and we will let you know when to come in.
- Please wear your own face mask while entering and exiting the office.
- We will take your temp at the door, and ask that you use our hand sanitizer before entering.
- We ask each patient to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide to reduce viral count upon entering the operatory.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow for social distancing during your office visit.
- Because of all the PPE increases, there will be a nominal PPE charge of $20 per visit and will be requested at time of appointment. We will bill your insurance, and reimburse you should they cover this charge. At this time, it’s unclear which insurances will cover the added protection cost.
Thank you so much for your patience and trust during this time. We value you, and your safety is our number one concern! Please call us with any further questions regarding these new protocols and procedures. We appreciate and care for you as our patients, and want you to feel safe and secure knowing we are doing everything with your health in mind.
We can’t wait to see you! Stay Safe & Healthy until then.
Dr Ted Floor, Dr Victoria Furman, and Staff